Appointment-System of the German Foreign Office — Vancouver

Return Continue

Family matters (no passport/ID applications, no visa applications)

For the following consular services please book an appointment here:

Name declarations:

  • name of a child
  • married name
  • addition of a name to the married name
  • name change after divorce
  • name change in general

Family matters:

  • registration of birth
  • registration of marriage


Please note that for a full notarization (e.g. applications for a certificate of inheritance) you will have to contact the Consulate General in Toronto.

To apply for a passport/ID, or to change it (e.g. address, PIN), please book an appointment in the passport section (link). 


If you do not find your concern in the list above, please contact the Consulate General for assistance.

Return Continue

this may take a few moments ...
Your request is being processed ... please wait ... refreshing this page will delay your booking.