Appointment-System of the German Foreign Office — Kuala Lumpur
Please choose an area
Welcome to the online appointment system of the German Embassy in Kuala Lumpur and thank you for your interest in visiting Germany!
The appointment system enables the Embassy to deal with all applicants in an orderly fashion. This gives you the advantage of being able to book a suitable appointment and of having a fixed time at the Embassy without long waiting times.
Prior to booking your appointment we kindly ask you to carefully read the information on the visa application process. You can find this information, for example, on the Embassy's website at www.kuala-lumpur.diplo.de
It only takes a few minutes to book your appointment. Therefore, we kindly ask you take the time to read our instructions carefully. Otherwise your appointment might not be accepted due to non-compliance with the requirements.
- Each applicant must book a seperate appointment. Please note: This also applies to jointly travelling families and any other tour groups. An exception is made for minors below the age of 16, if attending an appointment along with their legal guardian.If you travel in a group, please make sure to book consecutive appointments.
- Groups of 4 persons and up please contact the visa department at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special appointment.
- Please only book one appointment.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, we kindly ask you to cancel the same as soon as possible.
- Your application may be denied or rejected, if you don't bring all the necessary documents on the day of your interview. You must submit the documents mentioned in the leaflets, even if you have travelled before. Please visit the visa page of the German Embassy immediately before you apply, to learn about visa requirements and possible changes in the process.
- Please note that your application can be rejected during your appointment if you did provide false information during the appointment booking regarding visa category, citizenship or similar in order to circumnavigate regulations of the appointment booking system
Please click on "continue" to proceed with your booking for an interview to submit a visa application.
Applicants for German passports and German ID-Cards are required to make an appointment. The appointment system enables the Embassy to deal with all applicants in an orderly fashion. This gives you the advantage of being able to book a suitable appointment and of having a fixed time at the Embassy without long waiting times.
For detailed information on how to apply for a German passport visit our website on www.kuala-lumpur.diplo.de . Please familiarize yourself with the procedures before making an appointment for your passport application. For every family member an individual appointment is required.
Please take note that some information is available in the German version of this website only.
Due to a possible high volume of applications it might be required to book some time ahead.
In order to make a declaration of name, register the birth of a child born outside Germany or make an entry in the German Register of Marriages, you will need an appointment.
Before booking an appointment, please check our website www.kuala-lumpur.diplo.de for all necessary information on the respective application.
You will also find the application forms as well as the lists of required documents.
If you have specific questions about your case, please send us an email using our contact form before booking an appointment.
Please book only one appointment for the service you require.
Please now click on “continue” to continue your booking.
By certifying the signature the consular officer confirms that the person indicated in the document signed it in front of him. The signature has to be given in person in the presence of the consular officer or has to be acknowledged in his presence. No advice about the legal meaning of the document to be signed is provided. In many cases, the signature certification is sufficient for the document to become effective.
some examples are:
* Application for a certificate of good conduct
* Declaration of renouncement of succession (Erbausschlagung)
* declaration of approval (Genehmigungserklärung): declaration by which a person approves a declaration / contract signed earlier on his behalf by somebody else
* "simple" power of attorney (Vollmacht): power of attorney relating to everyday legal transactions or business, e.g. revocable power of attorney for a specific legal transaction
* trade register entry
Please bring the following documents:
||The document to be signed|
||for declarations of approval: the contract which has been signed earlier in Germany
if applicable, power of attorney for the company / person etc.
In individual cases further documents may be required.
The fee for the signature certification depends on the value of the legal transaction for which the document is needed and ranges between 25 and 250 EUR. The fees have to be paid when submitting the document to be signed.
The fee is converted into Ringgit according to the daily exchange rate at the German Embassy. You may pay in cash or with credit card (Visa, Master).